• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

rooster

Warren Scout
Hi, just to say hello to everyone, and to introduce ourselves, we have roo the rabbit, spice the dog, starr the hamster and scooby & scrappy the fish. Oh yes and not to forget me, husband and daughter. :D

thanks for the warm welcome

My daughter is 7, 8 in november and called Lauren and she helps out. Not to keen on poop patrol though, Roo the rabbit is a house rabbit and is litter tray trained but every now and then lets a few go, and out comes the dustpan and brush. Roo will be a year old on the 22nd of August and at the moment my daughter is making banners and cards and trying to decide what games we should play, hide the carrot seems to be the one Roo likes best. :D

Brett is lovely, love the pics. Glad to see we are not the only ones to have crazy animals. we have spice, lauren and roo as a revolving screensaver on the computer. Spice the dog is wearing my daughters fairy outfit (Lauren was dress as a witch)i'll say no more :wink: And Roo was doing his usual look of i'm beautiful, you love me, now groom me. Spice seems to like to suck the poop and then spit it out, thats if she does get hold of any. :D

Welcome to you and your gang :wave: you sound as normal as the rest of us :lol: :lol:

Back