• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lara - As Requested :-)

Lara had a beautiful character too, she was so gentle and during her life here she cared for 3 husbuns who all had terminal illnesses. She remained with each one to the very end. Then she was comforted in her final days by her fourth husbun Dermot x

Lara had a beautiful character too, she was so gentle and during her life here she cared for 3 husbuns who all had terminal illnesses. She remained with each one to the very end. Then she was comforted in her final days by her fourth husbun Dermot x

I remember Dermot. Lara sounded wonderful.:love:

Yan is the same colour as Lara:) He even has a small white fleck on his back, similar to what I can see on Lara on the final pic. :)

Yan is the same colour as Lara:) He even has a small white fleck on his back, similar to what I can see on Lara on the final pic. :)

I dont think I've seen any pics of your Rexes. You know I 'quite like' Rexes ! OK, I am a Rexaholic, I admit it :lol:

I dont think I've seen any pics of your Rexes. You know I 'quite like' Rexes ! OK, I am a Rexaholic, I admit it :lol:

I'll try and sort something out :)

We have got pics, but I'll have to investigate the intricacies of Photobucket or similar :)

Back