• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i hope mabel won't mind

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
but chase needed a forever home, after being let down few times, my sister found him for me, he is alittle over a year old, I couldn't go on without a friend, at moment I feel bit guilty mabel, but loved him when I first saw him

He is beautiful Lisa :) You are a wonderful bunny carer & I'm glad a bunny in need came along at the right time. For sure Mabel would have wanted you to carry on supporting bunnies xx

He is lovely :love:

Mabel would be thrilled, she wouldn't want you to be lonely and she wouldn't want Chase to be in limbo without a home. New pets never replace those we have lost so you have nothing to feel guilty about, Mabel knew she was loved, now Chase can feel love as well. Well done Lisa xxx

Mabel would be thrilled, she wouldn't want you to be lonely and she wouldn't want Chase to be in limbo without a home. New pets never replace those we have lost so you have nothing to feel guilty about, Mabel knew she was loved, now Chase can feel love as well. Well done Lisa xxx

thanks will take time, as mabel was my whole world, I nearly cried when he sat in her resting spot

I'm sure Mabel would want you to be happy and to be able to share the love you gave her. She was a very lucky, well cared for bunny and now Chase will be too. He's very cute :)

I am so so pleased you have got Chase :love: he is adorable, you are the perfect Bunny Mummy and he is very lucky to have you. I am sure Mabel would be very pleased you are not alone any more.

Chase is very cute :love: Is he a similar colouring to Sox?

I think you have done exactly the right thing in adopting him. Mabel would certainly be very pleased for you that you are not going to be without a rabbit friend in your life and she will be very pleased for Chase that he will be able to experience the love and care that she had.

As others have said new pets can't ever replace those who are no longer with us. Mabel will always be Mabel to you and to all of us as well. In time I am sure that Chase will also find a place in our hearts, but it won't replace the place that Mabel had.

I am sure that Chase will be very very happy that he is with you :love:

He is beautiful Lisa :) You are a wonderful bunny carer & I'm glad a bunny in need came along at the right time. For sure Mabel would have wanted you to carry on supporting bunnies xx

You've both said it perfectly

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

but chase needed a forever home, after being let down few times, my sister found him for me, he is alittle over a year old, I couldn't go on without a friend, at moment I feel bit guilty mabel, but loved him when I first saw him

Chase looks even more gorgeous than in the pic you PM'd me Lisa :love: Mabels will be so happy that you have felt able to offer him a home. As I said yesterday, Chase is not a replacement for Mabel as no Bunny could ever do that. But he will find his own special place within your heart :love: He is certainly a very lucky little man to have found his way to you xx

Chase is gorgeous :love: You and he found each other at just the right time. Mabel would want you to have another bunny to love :love:

Lisa, this feels so right for you :love:

Chase looks like an absolute darling, and in need of you to take care of him. You are such a kind and loving person, I think he is a very lucky bunny to have landed on his feet with you xx Sending hugs xx

He looks lovely Lisa. You never know Mabel may have had a hand in making sure he came to you.
He'll have a good life with you I'm sure and you deserve to have a bunny friend.

I'm sad Mabel's gone, it was always wonderful to see the photos of her in the garden, I'm sorry for your loss she was a very special rabbit xx

What a sweetheart :love:

There couldn't be a better tribute to your precious Mabel than offering a bunny in a need a loving new home xx

What a bonny little man :love: Mabel will be so happy for you and for Chase too. She knows what a wonderful life Chase will now have and may well have had a paw in sending him to you. New fur friends are never replacements, as much as your heart made room for Sox and Mabel there will now be room too for Chase.

I will look forward to hearing and seeing more about him xx

I am so pleased for you - Chase will help to heal your broken heart and as everyone has said, he is a gorgeous handsome chap, looks very healthy too. You will soon fall in love with him and you can tell him all about Mabels. xx

Chase is very cute :love: Is he a similar colouring to Sox?

I think you have done exactly the right thing in adopting him. Mabel would certainly be very pleased for you that you are not going to be without a rabbit friend in your life and she will be very pleased for Chase that he will be able to experience the love and care that she had.

As others have said new pets can't ever replace those who are no longer with us. Mabel will always be Mabel to you and to all of us as well. In time I am sure that Chase will also find a place in our hearts, but it won't replace the place that Mabel had.

I am sure that Chase will be very very happy that he is with you :love:

black otter abit like but sox was blue otter (grey)

Back