• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from my bunnies to yours

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
inter%20rab_zpsfcblnog8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you :D I love how Boo pushes herself forward and extends her ears out to conceal parts of Joey and Mouse, as if to say she's the most important :)

MM- get your camera out & email me a photo pleassssssssssssssse - I want to see newly bonded chocco lops

Omi - no surprise is it - she even has controlling ears :lol:

Thanks ZB - i hope Boots has a great day

MM- get your camera out & email me a photo pleassssssssssssssse - I want to see newly bonded chocco lops

Omi - no surprise is it - she even has controlling ears :lol:

Thanks ZB - i hope Boots has a great day

I already have loads of photos of the bonded chocco lops, and even a video of them eating their breakfast :lol: But I have no photobucket! I used to use tiny pic but I don't think that exists now ...

I've sent photos to the previous owner of Alfie and the current owner of Lily (soon to be Alfie and Lily :D)

I already have loads of photos of the bonded chocco lops, and even a video of them eating their breakfast :lol: But I have no photobucket! I used to use tiny pic but I don't think that exists now ...

I've sent photos to the previous owner of Alfie and the current owner of Lily (soon to be Alfie and Lily :D)

I know you don't have access to photobucket but you have my email ;) I hope Lily's mum is happy. My first bunny Angel had tens of rabbits from the rescue to choose from but she opted for Ralph who looked just like her :love:

I know you don't have access to photobucket but you have my email ;) I hope Lily's mum is happy. My first bunny Angel had tens of rabbits from the rescue to choose from but she opted for Ralph who looked just like her :love:

Two Chocco Lops coming up ........... :love:

Back