• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you love your bun when.............

When your hubby just finds out the skirting board is chewed the full length of the wall, and you act really surprised, but you knew over a year ago!

Ok, I'll go first. Let's build a "top 10"

1: You find rabbit poo under your bed and it makes you smile :)

Your turn.

When you find rabbit poo IN the bed, and it makes you laugh :)

(I decided to wake other half up with a cuddle from Autumn one morning and she had a couple of accidents! I don't have perma-poo from buns in my bed! :lol: )

When your hubby just finds out the skirting board is chewed the full length of the wall, and you act really surprised, but you knew over a year ago!

Haaa! Brilliant :lol: You did well to get it past him for year! My OH would be straight on it :lol:

When you find rabbit poo in your pocket :mrgreen:
and
When you try your rabbit's food to make sure it is of a satisfactory standard...:D

Thanks for creating this thread - I love it! :lol:

When you turn around and find out that he's escaped from the run again and just open the door to let him back in without saying a word.

When you don't mind sitting outside on the cold floor, in a weird uncomfortable position in their run, just so you can spend quality time with your bunnies :love:

You're running late for work, but you still stop for 5 mins of nose rubs in the morning.

You spend more on them than people :lol:!
And on the subject of poo, you get really excited when they're nice big golden ones. :D

When you catch up with a friend you've not seen for months & all you can talk about is your rabbits. When you trawl the hedgerows for an array of foraged treats in your pyjamas before morning coffee as they have told you breakfast is unforgivably late - they've been up since Dawn. When you get your shopping from Aldi & theirs from waitrose :)

When you've already ordered their Christmas presents but haven't even thought about the rest of the family.

When you've already ordered their Christmas presents but haven't even thought about the rest of the family.

Haha.. This is me already too! :lol:

When you go out to the shops, ask your partner if they want anything.. Forget what they wanted and come back with herbs and a new treat for the bunnies! Haha!

When you get disturbed during meditation because bunnies keep nose nudging your back, feet, knees, hands... pretty much anything they can nudge just to get your attention (not actually wanting strokes, nose rubs etc)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

When you cancel your holiday (losing the money) because he's poorly.

When you forage in the cold, dark rain.

When the fact your sofa has a rabbit-tooth-shaped-hole in it is something you overlook.

When there's rabbit food in your handbag which surfaces on the desk at work.

:lol:

Back