• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie at eight months

Hi all, any excuse to share pics of my boy.......... (and pestie Maddy)

He seems more relaxed with us six months in. He can be quite smoochie when HE wants to be and has quite a strong little personality. No surprise he loves his food with Raspberry leaves his number one. He loves a fuss with scratches around his head and jaw turning him to jelly in your hands.

IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all, any excuse to share pics of my boy.......... (and pestie Maddy)

He seems more relaxed with us six months in. He can be quite smoochie when HE wants to be and has quite a strong little personality. No surprise he loves his food with Raspberry leaves his number one. He loves a fuss with scratches around his head and jaw turning him to jelly in your hands.

IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

Isn't he lovely :love:

I love it when they get all gooey over head rubs. Maddy looks great with him :D

He's just a beautiful little soul and we think he is a happy boy :) He loves being out, most days he has the house as his hutch. He has his favorite snooze spots. Can't wait until we move to the country in January and I'll make sure he has a large, safe out door "adventure land". (and a bunny bud)

Back