• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So infuriating :(

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
I'm a member of a local fb page that sells pets and pet related supplies and someone posted this...

*photo removed - no links to ads etc just to criticise please*

I politely explained that none of these cages would be suitable for a Rabbit and the reasons why and all I got in response was 'Aup there's always one' :censored: :(

I know that I shouldn't let it bother me but it makes me so sad to think about a Rabbit or a Guinea Pig living a life of misery in one of these tiny cages. I guess there just isn't any getting through to some people :( Even the Hamster cage is tiny. Poor creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can only try to offer helpful advice. We cant force anyone to take it. It is so frustrating. When I was one of the RU Freeads contacts the amount of abuse I received from people was unbelievable. It's why I stopped being a Contact in the end as opening my emails to find several messages of vitriol is something I can well do without. Much respect to those who can cope with it, I just cant.

Back