• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Men and vaccinations!

Fellie

Warren Veteran
All my buns seems to be due for nail clipping and some for vaccinations at the moment so I guess it is easy to get confused - well, for hubby it is:D

It was Lenny and Cheyenne's turn yesterday - just for nail clipping. Vaccinations weren't due yet...and I did tell him this...but no, he gets them onto the vet table and forgets what they're there for :lol: ( I was at work so he was doing the vet run).

So Mark the vet checked their records - and said - 'oh yes they're due' and proceeds to vaccinate them. :shock:. I think he just checked Cheyenne though - she is due in November but Mark does like to vaccinate every 11 months - so fair enough. But poor Lenny only had is vaccine in May this year. So he's been done twice. MEN!!! :lol::lol::lol: Lenny is fine by the way - no adverse reactions (phew).

I think Mark was on a roll yesterday - he asked hubby if our buns chew our skirting of boards - and the answer was 'what skirting boards - they're gone :lol:'. Mark then proceed to moan about bunny owners who don't understand that buns NEED to chew skirting boards - I think he had a daft owner in earlier that day complaining about their bun eating their skirting boards :lol:

Mark did also mention RVHD 2 - all my buns are on the waiting list - but he was very happy when hubby said we don't take our buns outside. Mark said that actually they are seeing far less cases of RVHD 2 than what people think - about 50% less than when VHD first came out. So obviously the risk is still high - but it's not this pandemic that the press is making it out to be. We will of course still get our buns vaccinated and we are very careful about cross contamination after walking the dogs where there are wild rabbits. But it's interesting hearing it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Oh dear! Confusion! I hope he will be ok after a second vaccination. I think you will have to write it down for him next time.

Back