• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I AM NEW

JAE

New Kit
HELLO EVERYBODY, I AM NEW TO THE FORUM :wave: BUT I READ RABBITREHOME MOST WEEKS. I HAVE 20 RABBITS ALL RESCUES, 10 OF WHICH ARE HOUSE BUNNIES IN 2 DIFFERENT GROUPS, 10 LIVE OUTSIDE IN MY CONVERTED OUT BUILDINGS THEY ARE 5 PAIRS.

I am new.

Hi Jae and welcome to the Forum. Wow you certainly have your hands full with 20 rescue bunnies :D . My limit is 20, but I went one over quota this year :lol: . Where do you hear about the bunnies you take in?

A big welcome JAE...20 bunnies hey!..well we have 26 (I think?) in the Sanctuary to date and many of those are house bunnies too...the place heaves with rabbits, but we love them :D AND the chaos :roll:

:wave: Welcome Jae - Blimey soooooooooo many bunnies - you must be a real bunny slave girl!! - hope your enjoy the Forum and look forward to chatting. :D

Hi there. :wave:
20 bunnies :!: wow they must keep you busy!

I just have 1 rabbit at the moment but am planning to get her a rescue bunny companion after shes been neutured. :bunny:

20bunnies4tehwin imo!

Nice One! Or rather nice 20!!!
I really want to stop at 9 so that I can still get to know and love all my buns personally. How do you cope with/manage that? I feel guilty that my first bun could be waaaaay more spoiled if I didn't have the other 8 :/
Just wondered. I can't walk away from a bun who needs me but where does it stop? Would be interested in your opinion /experience.

Ta and WELCOME!!!!!

Back