• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

sunshine

Warren Scout
Hello - a wee bunny from Arbroath told me that this is a great site :lol: I'm looking forward to using this forum as I love the rabbit rehome site and I got my lovely Truffle through this.

Hi there Anne and Bunnies, welcome to the Forum and I am sure you will bring some "Sunshine" into the postings..in more ways than one :wink: :lol:

Hi Adele and thanks. I know you're getting a very special bunny soon. He's absolutely gorgeous - I met him when I went to pick up Truffle - and he's a very lucky boy to firstly have been rescued by Lynda and then to be adopted by you. :)

Hi Adele and thanks. I know you're getting a very special bunny soon. He's absolutely gorgeous - I met him when I went to pick up Truffle - and he's a very lucky boy to firstly have been rescued by Lynda and then to be adopted by you. :)

:wave: Hello again! Thank you for your kind words ..... again! I'm going to try and get your pic of truffs and bambi on the rehomed section of bunnyhugger soon, I promise *if I can just find out where I stored the blinkin' thing :? * :lol: . And we need a pic of Harvey the invisible black rabbit!

Welcome Anne from another Scot - like Angela I am from Aberdeen. I look forward to seeing your photos soon!

:wave: Hello Heather strictly speaking I'm not quite in Glasgow (Cambuslang) however I lived in Battlefield for 11 years until I moved here last year.

Hi

Yes I know Battlefield as I used to go to Langside College.

I am from Thronliebank originally but now live in Birmingham.

I know Thornliebank quite well Heather. My husband, Mick used to stay in Kennishead and all my in-laws (outlaws :? ) still stay round about the area. I think they think Cambuslang is at the end of the earth as it must be at least a whopping 6 or 7 miles away from them :lol:

It's a pity there aren't any more memebers in this neck of the woods as I would like a recommendation for a good rabbit vet in the area. I have tried two so far, one about a mile from me and another one in East Kilbride and although they were both OK I didn't feel that either one had massive expertise with rabbits. The only vets practice that is recomended by the RWA is in Crowe Road in the West End and to get through all the traffic would be stressful for both me and the bunnies.

Anne, also used to stay in kennishead, the first block of flats. :lol:

Sorry, don't know a good vet around there as I didn't have bunnies then.

Back