• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daisy please... U/D P65 getting better :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
My big beautiful girl hasn't been herself the last couple of days :( she is 6 and a half now, but she's a large breed, so she's getting on a bit. She has very bad arthritis in her hips. But she is off her food at the moment, I think triggered by the fact that she doesn't like the hay I've got at the moment :( her guts have slowed down a bit, her droppings are small and hard. I cut some grass for her today which she ate, and I went out to get brambles, which she is also eating. She's craving fibrous things. She did eat some tea earlier though, kale, parsley and coriander... I just don't want her to leave me just yet :( please send vibes for my darling Daisy...

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for Daisy. Could you go out tomorrow and get her some hay she likes to encourage her to start eating again.

Lots of vibes for Daisy. Could you go out tomorrow and get her some hay she likes to encourage her to start eating again.

I have farm baled hay, Timothy.co.uk hay, burns green oat, readigrass, and green oat readigrass... I'm running out of options!! She normally loves the Timothy, but for some reason she's not keen at the moment :(

Thanks everyone. She is eating enough to satisfy me, but no output since lunchtime :( if no poops by tomorrow we'll be off to the vets :(

I have farm baled hay, Timothy.co.uk hay, burns green oat, readigrass, and green oat readigrass... I'm running out of options!! She normally loves the Timothy, but for some reason she's not keen at the moment :(

Oh, I thought you meant that for some reason you had a different hay and she'd taken a dislike to it. Perhaps she's in pain from her arthritis? It's unusual for them to go off all the hays they usually like, unless they are ill.

Oh, I thought you meant that for some reason you had a different hay and she'd taken a dislike to it. Perhaps she's in pain from her arthritis? It's unusual for them to go off all the hays they usually like, unless they are ill.

Hmm, I am starting to think she may have eaten something in the garden that disagreed with her :( I just hope she starts improving tomorrow...

Sending vibes for your Daisy. Has she been to the vet? It may be dental related or the start of stasis.
Is she on meds for her arthritis?

Last edited:
Back