• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a female bunny

Mildge

New Kit
Hello. Sadly one of our rabbits Smoke died last Saturday so our remaining bunny Simba is on his own. He seems ok, eating etc. but we ideally don't want him to be on his own. He's used to living outdoors and wouldn't like being a house bun. We've started looking for a female to bond him with but I thought I'd post on here just in case it helps.

Simba is a 5.5 year old lionhead so a female of a similar age and size would be ideal but the important thing is that Simba likes her! We would need help with the bonding process as we've not done it before.

If you can help or know anyone who can then please get in touch. We live in West Sussex.

Thank you :D

Hi, I'm so sorry for your loss :(

As Horace said, a quick internet search will tell you the rescues in your area. Good luck x

I am so sorry that you lost Smoke and hope that you are able to find a lovely new partner for Simba.

Back