• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exploring....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Bidford Bash and the surrounding countryside....all just five minutes walk away from home. Something about being near water is very therapeutic to and for me.

Pity weather was rather murky, but for me it was really enjoyable, especially as I bumped into no-one that knew both myself and ex...in fact I bumped into no-one that I knew FULL STOP. People seem very friendly and are happy to spend the time having a little chat with a total stranger. Feedback about the area is good, haven't heard anything negative so far.

Took a picnic...but sadly I couldn't find the strength to ignore the stall selling hot donuts......I had all four....oink, oink!!

Last edited:
Di, that place looks idyllic. And I agree with you about the therapeutic properties of being near to water.

.... and look at all the sugar on those donuts!!! :shock::lol:

Looks lovely. As do the donuts - nom nom nom. Is that near where we went for our walk? With all the houseboats in varying states of repair :)?

I'm really pleased that you are enjoying the area and that the people are friendly :)

When I was younger we always used to get fish and chips from Bidford, don't know if it's still there, long time ago now. Also my friends and I used to meet boys at the park :oops: :lol: x

Last edited:
Back