• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stop The Biological Warfare on Australian Rabbits

Just giving this a 'bump' as the release of the new virus is imminent.

The only vaccine they have iin Australia is Cylap which MIGHT offer protection .

Please could those who have Facebook and Twitter share this.

There is Facebook group dedicated to try and get the release delayed until there is a suitable vaccine available.

I know the main Admin on the fb group wants other countries to know and report about this. She has already emailed lots of the UK newspapers but had no response.

I have suggested they bombard the Last Leg Twitter and fb pages to try and get it discussed.

Praying for the poor pet rabbits :cry:

The update on the petition said it would be released in days, does that mean it's already gone ahead? I've only just seen this but I've signed in case. Whatever's cheap and effective, nevermind welfare :censored: The things that people do to animals..
They're slaughtering the majority of the Snowy Mountain brumbies in Australia, too. The RSPCA are backing it as well...

The update on the petition said it would be released in days, does that mean it's already gone ahead? I've only just seen this but I've signed in case. Whatever's cheap and effective, nevermind welfare :censored: The things that people do to animals..
They're slaughtering the majority of the Snowy Mountain brumbies in Australia, too. The RSPCA are backing it as well...

Today. http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/ne...a/news-story/772f5d0ee06a51de435f346f29dbe01b

I had no idea about the Brumbies. :cry:

Back