• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiver appreciation thread.

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
:lol:
Sorry but I just wanted to share some pictures of my boy. I've had him 9 years this month and I can't believe it's been so long already! He's my rock and has literally been there through some of the most difficult times of my life. He might be an ****, and has destroyed most of the few things I own of value, cost me a fortune in vet bills, bunny toys and wires! :evil: He's destructive, neurotic, an escape artist and a complete mischief maker but he is one of the most affectionate buns I know. He's a total Mammy's boy and genuinely prefers my attention over that of his girls'. :shock: He has spinal arthritis and needs dentals occasionally but he's in pretty good health for an older lad.
Last night Fiver jumped onto the bed (his usual routine) I touched him and he just flopped out against me. :lol: I just wanted to share this special moment with you all because sometimes I think people believe I exaggerate how affectionate he is. :lol: He literally climbs into bed with me and we have proper cuddles and kisses...he even asks for kisses. :lol: I'll never find another bun like him and I am acutely aware that he is getting on in years and he is not going to be around forever. :cry: For now, though, I'm just enjoying every moment I have him in my life. :love:

O9hb0ZF.jpg

jAr7LgI.jpg

1k63TSW.jpg

L7q2EEo.jpg

https://youtu.be/BeSVrnzUFag

Please excuse the fluff. They are all moulting atm and there's fluff all over my bed, my carpet, my clothes, the walls, the ceiling..and of course they all look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards. :roll:

Thank you for sharing such a special moment. It's lovely to see :) He's adorable

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He is gorgeous :love: it's such a privilege to have such a close relationship with a bunny :love:

Oh my goodness, you do the same thing with Fiver's ears that I do with all my bunnies. :shock: Except when I rub Mimzy's like that, he furiously begins washing his face. :lol:

My Fiver is nine also this year. At least we estimate such. He was supposed to be a year old when we got him but the vet thought he might be younger.

He is so gorgeous. :) Thanks for sharing such lovely moments with us. :love: xxxx

What a beautiful rock he is. One day I would love to have house rabbits again. You get to see so much more of them.

What a sweet picture!

Oh my goodness, you do the same thing with Fiver's ears that I do with all my bunnies. :shock: Except when I rub Mimzy's like that, he furiously begins washing his face. :lol:

My Fiver is nine also this year. At least we estimate such. He was supposed to be a year old when we got him but the vet thought he might be younger.

He is so gorgeous. :) Thanks for sharing such lovely moments with us. :love: xxxx

Omg! Xena washes her face when I touch her ears, too! I was going to post about it because I thought it was something to be concerned about lmao. I showed my friend (vet nurse) and she thought it was perhaps something like a dog scratching when you get their "spot". I'm glad she's not the only bun who does it lol.

Back