• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

miracle mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
today vet confirmed mabels abscess has indeed gone, her teeth look well to no changes since he last saw her 10 weeks ago, yes 10 weeks, he said if she keeps this up she shouldn't need another (touch wood), he said he has never been so pleased with a patients progress before :D, I will keep doing her evening checks and cleaning out that one tooth, go mabel :thumb: she is even the heaviest she has ever been, he said lets check her weight I did warn him she has gained, I keep calling her pot bellied, but rather her be alittle over what she should be then less as she looks so much healthier for it :love:

This is wonderful news :D Well done Mabel and well done Lisa. You make a fantastic team.

good news, she really is a lovely rabbit :love: I liked the photos you posted the other day of her enjoying the garden

I am so very relieved to hear this so I can imagine how happy you are! :love:
Well done, both of you! :D xxxx

Back