• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!!!

The Fonz

Warren Scout
Hi all!!

My name's Emma and I've just this second registered to the forum! I think it's fantastic! I live in Lincolnshire, and I'm currently studying for my BA Hons in Digital Media Production! I have a gorgeous Netherland Dwarf called The Fonz; she's my pride & joy! I also have four fantastic fish and an amazing Bearded Dragon! I hope to be talking with you all soon on the forums! :)

Take care & Blessed Be!!

XxXxX Emma XxXxX

:wave: Hiya Emma and welcome, Heeey Fonzie! *thinks, now where's that thumbs up emoticon..................., nope, we don't have one :roll: *

awww thank you! I think I'll have a great time here! :D

Hiya Emma and welcome, Heeey Fonzie! *thinks, now where's that thumbs up emoticon..................., nope, we don't have one

lol!!

Hi Ange, and The Fonz, monday, tuesday, Happy Days...... guess you've heard that before.

Welcome to the forummmmm.... :lol:

Hi all!!

Angela, I've got an Oranda (Phoenix), a Demekin (Gambit), a Goldfish (Jay) and a tiny little guppie (Logan)... I think he's a guppie, although I'm not quite sure! :)

monday, tuesday, Happy Days...... guess you've heard that before.
It never gets boring, though!! :D

Hi Emma, welcome on board to you and the Fonz. You should have fun here :D . I used to have a Netherland called Cassie, she was rescued and a psyco nutter. I had to hold a teddy in front of her, then when she lunged and sunk her teeth into the teddy I could pick her up safely knowing her teeth couldn't get into me. She was a character :shock: .

I used to have a Netherland called Cassie, she was rescued and a psyco nutter. I had to hold a teddy in front of her, then when she lunged and sunk her teeth into the teddy I could pick her up safely knowing her teeth couldn't get into me. She was a character

lol!! The Fonz runs around the living room & conservatory like a complete nutter when we let her out! She doesn't bite, but when we pick her up she has a tendancy to try and rip our clothes to shreads! tee hee!! She likes having cuddles on the floor, though, so we have to sprawl ourselves out on the floor then she'll come and snuggle up to us once she's calmed down! Oh, but she doesn't like men! If there's a man in the room she won't go anywhere near him! lol! She's an odd one! :D It must be a Netherland thing!

Back