• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

W

Woody

Hello there. My name is Ange or better known as Woody on other sites. Thought I had better introduce myself properly on here as I have always thought that I barged in a bit on Tufty :oops: .
Anyway, hello folks, it's nice to see so many familiar "faces"

:wave: Hi. The bunnies are getting spoiled! Sophie is such a treasure she is the sweetest thing, she really is, and she is a good influence on Jonesey. They are getting the run of the whole of the downstairs of the house now in the evenings which they love. I feel I have to thank you again Annie for my little Sophes :love: , I wouldn't be without her.

Yaaaay Woody :wave:

How you doing, will reply to your email asap I promise :roll:

Good to see you, B I G W E L C O M E from me!

Kara x :D

Oh Ange great to see was beginning to suffer withdrawl symptoms from not hearing about the Jonses anymore! How is the sofa recovering after Sophies attack?

Angela

:lol: Yeah, I don't know what I've done there. When you look a the listing all the authors names are in blue but mine is black! I am terrible with puters!
Hi Angela, I'm still disguising the hole with the cushions without holes! :lol:

Ange said:
:
Hi Angela, I'm still disguising the hole with the cushions without holes! :lol:
What you mean you have cushions without holes??????? I must send one of my wrecking crew down to sort that out :lol:

Angela

Not too bad thanks Ange, Benji has a slight eye infection which we are treating at the mo and to be honest it's really improved over the weekend, rushed Bluebell to the vets this morning with a poorly front foot/leg, thankfully turns out to be a bad sprain and cut, I'm at a loss how she did however she's a bit like Sterling Moss when she gets a spurt on :lol: If its not one its the other :)

Hope you and your furries are well :)

Back