• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Robins wild

TanzyPan

Alpha Buck
Well my boy has definitely settled in and is showing lots of personality!!
He's wild Haha
He's chewed his home.. thrown his toys around , got stuck twice and is being very stubborn when you help him out he goes straight back Haha
He's having a mad half hour running in one of his doors and out the other :).

Well my boy has definitely settled in and is showing lots of personality!!
He's wild Haha
He's chewed his home.. thrown his toys around , got stuck twice and is being very stubborn when you help him out he goes straight back Haha
He's having a mad half hour running in one of his doors and out the other :).

Freedom!

Bunnies love their freedom, don't they? :lol:

Yeah he's been so cheeky today :) I could watch him all day.
He's currently running and throwing around his plastic keys

The girls are learning not to play around our feet for that reason. They never seem hurt and take it in their stride but they definitely don't dance around our feet as much (unless its pellet time). They're even in the habit now of waiting at the bottom of the stairs until we get around 3/4 of the way up.

He's been kippered for the rest of the day and hasn't come out his home much.
But I've found him asleep in every position possible .

About 7pm and the naughtiness starts again lol

House rabbit shuffle is where you walk along but move your feet in a sliding manner. Often looks like you are drunk when said rabbit suddenly decides to get under your feet and you have to make a sudden change of course. I once nearly fell down the stairs when Boots decided to run into my feet mid step :shock:

Back