• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving in day for Clover and Cuddles (Very Pic Heavy!!)

spinecho

Warren Scout
The day has finally come... Clover & Cuddles have moved into their shed!

Here's lots of photos!!
(Apologies for the quality and the demon red-eye, it was dark when I got home from work and I've not got round to putting lights in the shed!!!

I'll try to post more tomorrow when light!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks!
All good so far! Within 5 minutes they were both flopped...couldn't get a photo of that!!

Since it was so hot yesterday and last night, I left the main shed door open, with the mesh door closed.
Went out to see bunnies at 06:30 this morning and was greeted by Clover (Cuddles is in background, but he's black so blends into lino!!!)

Both seemed really settled in their new home!
Next job at weekend... Shelves for bunnies to hop onto and fixing run to shed...phew!

It looks great, bunnies will be costy in the winter and safe from any lurking predators. I can almost smell that wood, I love new sheds!

That's an inspiration :love:

Is that lino on the floor? Looks very sassy xx
Yup... bargain lino...7x5ft offcut..£25.
Only problem is, lino is black as is Cuddles... he's the master of camouflage[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

More photos[emoji6]
Think Clover& Cuddles are happy in their new home... I found them both flopped and they stayed like that when I went into shed[emoji7]

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

It looks really smart. Your rabbits are lovely :)

I'm hoping to find a cheap off cut of Lino for the playhouse I've just acquired x

It looks really smart. Your rabbits are lovely :)

I'm hoping to find a cheap off cut of Lino for the playhouse I've just acquired x
Thanks & good luck with lino.[emoji106]
We found best (cheapest) place was the small independent shops, not the large chains...one roll (same size) in a certain large UK-wide chain was £100[emoji33] [emoji33]

Well... a first in the Spinecho household!

Clover has NEVER been so relaxed to flop on her side![emoji7] [emoji7]

Back