• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly bonded Twix and Edward

anaqi

Warren Scout
Hi!

i'm very happy to say that Edward has a new partner. She's a big fluffy lady called Twix who we adopted from the RSPCA. I took them to a Small Paws Boarding in Retford and the lovely lady who runs it bonded them for me.

I brought home the happy couple this afternoon. Twix seems to be settling in very well. Edward is still a little shaky form the car journey (he never travels well) but I'm sure he'll perk up. It's very hot so they've mostly been flopping. Finger crossed for a long and happy life together.

twixie by Clair Coult, on Flickr

twixEdward by Clair Coult, on Flickr

She is gorgeous, isn't she! She was found as a stray. I don't know how anyone could let her go. She's full of character, quite feisty and loves her food. She also loves to flop and stretch her back legs right out which is so cute, but she scared the lady who did their bonding because she can flop and lay very, very still, then she jumps again.

They seem to be getting on just fine this morning so fingers crossed!

Back