• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The love of carrot cottage

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
We treated the girls to a carrot cottage and Daphne seems to have claimed it as her own

12bb772c35e6019b2e6c8bd73a9b4c1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Ahhhh, she looks very much at home. Must get of those for my girlie, mind you probably won't last long !

No. She's downstairs under the piano cuddling phoebe trying to keep cool... [emoji38]

The cottage is ruined though and she's not keen on sharing it with Phoebe. Poor phoebe has to sit on top and nibble it.

Seen these in a couple of shops, cheapest was £15. Is that what you paid or have you found a cheaper one? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Seen these in a couple of shops, cheapest was £15. Is that what you paid or have you found a cheaper one? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
That's what I paid but I had a 10% off voucher so got that plus more for other animals.

I often use it for a little while after as like a forage box, stuffed with hay and different treats etc.
It then goes to the gerbil to be 'recycled'

Hi you can get these a little cheaper in wilkos at £9. I bought one for lulu and it was great but not sure how long it will last with 2 buns!!

Back