• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new trio

Casco

Mama Doe
They have been together since yesterday and are getting on so well - lots of snuggling and grooming going on this morning :love:

Can't resist taking lots of pics!

image_zpsomjbealn.jpeg

image_zps7igct7gy.jpeg

image_zpsbnj9u35c.jpeg

image_zpsvp02rggd.jpeg

Aw, they look so cute together :) Who's the one with the super fluffy white fur? my Buffy has fur like that, but lop ears x

Aw, they look so cute together :) Who's the one with the super fluffy white fur? my Buffy has fur like that, but lop ears x

That's Casper, he's an angora cross who isn't keen on being brushed! Him and coco (the other white one) were litter mates although they don't look alike, and Millie was a foster rabbit who we knew after the first day we'd love to adopt - she was found as a stray and never claimed so I feel like it's fate she came to us as a foster. She's such a friendly bunny I can't believe she had just been set free outside.

Still all huddled together :love: I'm currently cleaning and neutralising the pen they will be living in and hoping the move doesn't affect the bond.

Back