• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbil garden fun

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So it's been such a beautiful day that I though Jethro the gerbil might like a little garden time.
We were only out there for 15 mins but he seemed to like it. I enjoyed the break from worrying about tonight too.

a78af348fdb3de1db17bb9c39925fa0b.jpg

1076a5082f1ce22d75248707e87b07ac.jpg

ed566cf6b9e1a32e731185a4802f7b13.jpg

(I know, he's fat)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He's very cute :love: our gerbils climb out of that kind of pen so I can't do that safely :shock:

Aw he's cute! My gerbils are so quick I get too scared to have them out much sadly, but they do have a huge tank. Bet he enjoyed the change of scenery, my rats have always enjoyed it outside :)

Jethro thanks you both for calling him cute.

I'm lucky I can trust him - he will attempt to jump up but he's very good if told down. I've had him around a year (from P@H rehome). Used to be very skittish and difficult to handle but he's used to being carried upstairs in my hand to bathroom when we need to clean his cage.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back