• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mabel

What fun she has in your wonderful garden :) I never realised before just how much paler the fur is on her chest. It appears almost white, or is it just this time of the year ?

What fun she has in your wonderful garden :) I never realised before just how much paler the fur is on her chest. It appears almost white, or is it just this time of the year ?

It's meant to be chocolaty colour but I trim it right back quite often to keep her cooler as her fur is very thick so grows back showing whiteness first

:love: I'd just posted on your other thread that I missed Mabels photo shoots. She is such a fun little sweetheart, I love her periscoping near the bridge.

What a beauty! So lovely to see her enjoying the garden again in all it's glory! :love:

Everytime I see our wildie buck, Blackavar, I think of her because their fur is simlar in color though he's not a lop. Is she preparing for a moult? Mimzy has decided to begin shedding just as we're about to leave for warmer climes! :roll: Great time to get out the winter coat! :lol:

Thank you for posting these, Lisa. :love: She sure does look well doesn't she? xxxxx

I am glad to see that you are keeping Princess Mabel's garden in pristine condition Lisa ! Mabel cant put her fluffy royal paws on tatty grass or heaven forbid, some mud !! :lol:

Mabel is so cute though, that I am sure she can get away with being a diva :D :love:

I am glad to see that you are keeping Princess Mabel's garden in pristine condition Lisa ! Mabel cant put her fluffy royal paws on tatty grass or heaven forbid, some mud !! :lol:

Mabel is so cute though, that I am sure she can get away with being a diva :D :love:

Aww thanks she certainly is lol

What a beauty! So lovely to see her enjoying the garden again in all it's glory! :love:

Everytime I see our wildie buck, Blackavar, I think of her because their fur is simlar in color though he's not a lop. Is she preparing for a moult? Mimzy has decided to begin shedding just as we're about to leave for warmer climes! :roll: Great time to get out the winter coat! :lol:

Thank you for posting these, Lisa. :love: She sure does look well doesn't she? xxxxx

She just had first part of moult so I brushed loads out no doubt she will be beginning again to keep me busy

Back