• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, I'm Charlotte

charlotte

New Kit
Hello, I'm Charlotte and I live in Pershore with my three bunnies - Cassie, Bartie and Humphrey.

Cassie and Bart are two big (ahem, well, huge in Cassie's case!) brown lops who live in my spare bedroom - the 'bunny nursery'. They are a mother and son who came to me from the Mayhew Animal Rescue place in London not long before Christmas. They are gorgeous, pretty shy and self contained. Cassie will let me stroke her but Bartie just says no!

Humphrey has been with me since April, he's a little darling, a real cuddle bun who lives in my bedroom. I am hoping to move to a bigger house soon, and if so Humphrey may be getting a wife! And we'll all be getting a garden to play in...

A big hello to Adele! and I'm sorry i missed you in the shop the other day...

Charlotte
x

Hey Charlotte!! Its great to see you here, a huge welcome to you and the three bunnies.....you have acquired quite a little group there since we last conversed, thinking about setting up your own Sanctuary are we :lol:

I am so, so sorry we missed one another the other day....I popped in to surprise YOU, and it backfired as I had the SURPRISE as you were not there!.
I had a chat with your lovely Mother though, who I recognised immediately as she is your double!.
I hope we will meet up properly again soon, and until then you can see what I am up to on this Forum :wink:

Take care, love Adele and bunnies

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad the buns are getting on well. I bet you'll have fun chasing them around the garden :wink:

Tamsin

Back