• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoping they're still as friendly tomorrow...

Casco

Mama Doe
Bonding starts tomorrow, they've been living side by side for 6 weeks now and often sit near each other. This was them the other night, Millie sat for ages next to the boys pen when it was her turn to be out - hoping it's a good sign but still bracing myself for fighting!

image_zpsucndlva3.jpeg

Awww they are gorgeous. Good luck - don't forget the oven gloves (& vodka) but hoping they won't be necessary x

Thanks, I'm crossing my fingers we have no injuries to bunnies or me (yes, have gloves at the ready!). Hopefully once they are living together Millie will stop chewing at the pen, think she's trying to find a way in to them at the moment - I'm not appreciating the mess she's making of the wood :lol:

Best of luck for today. Lots of food (I used grass) to hand as a distraction. Plus lots of yummies for you ofcourse.

Back