• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi to everyone

emilou

Warren Scout
Im Emma from Hayling Island which is near Portsmouth. I have two beautiful bunnies
Brad is french lop 3.5 years, and Myrtle who is hald Havana and New Zealand (i guess)

They appear on rabbit rehome modelling free toys for bunnies, i look forward to getting advice from you people and helping out if i can

Hi Emma and Beautiful Bunnies,

we send you a big welcome to Rabbits United Forum and look forward to hearing more about you and your bunnies in due course.
What is the weather like in Portsmouth today, good rabbiting weather, or dire like here in Worcestershire?
All the Sanctuary bunnies are sulking as I have had to keep them inside today, good job Tamsin so kindly donated a pile of bunny toys recently else the rabbits would be attacking one another by now!!. : :wink:
Now the little darlings are demolishing the toys instead :lol:

Hi Emma and your bunnies, my boyfriend used to live on Hayling Island, he now lives with me and lots of buns, so maybe he would like to return... :lol: well, welcome to the forum.

thanks for the welcome, portsmouth has good bunny weather currently. Grass is dry, not too hot and windy-ish. Its always slightly windy when you live on an island though.

Cool your boyfriend used to live here, i am here till september because uni is in cambridge. Hayling Island is a funny little place,

Hiya Emilou

My uncle is in the Navy in Portsmouth, have spent many wonderful holidays down you way!

B I G welcome to you and your bunnies.
Kara :D

Back