• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage rest order finally lifted!

steph-Hegarty

Young Bun
Got home from the vets about an hour ago. Good news! They have both healed really well after the neuturing 7 days ago and are now allowed to leave their cage thank god!
So spent the past hour sorting their spaces out so that they can't get to each other for a fight again like they did the day before the neuturing.
Decided to take the tops of their cages off and use the sides to extend the height of the pen on fudges.
Happy my buns can now run around again!
[emoji16] [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Got home from the vets about an hour ago. Good news! They have both healed really well after the neuturing 7 days ago and are now allowed to leave their cage thank god!
So spent the past hour sorting their spaces out so that they can't get to each other for a fight again like they did the day before the neuturing.
Decided to take the tops of their cages off and use the sides to extend the height of the pen on fudges.
Happy my buns can now run around again!
[emoji16] [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Happy Buns :D

Back