• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier for two bunnies!

Hi guys!

Looking for a carrier suitable for two dwarfish lops :lol: about 2.7kgs each

I've found someone selling one of these on ebay, reasonably cheaply.
Dogit/Catit Pet Voyaguer 300 - 61 x 41 x 37 cm
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0035H5EZQ/ref=twister_B0114PGUX0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I've already got four "regular" sized carriers, but I'm not sure they'd be big enough! (Or strong enough :lol:)
Would the one above be too big though?

I know you're best to have them snuggish so they don't slide about too much.
If anybody has any suggestions for other carriers it'd be appreciated!

I've got smaller buns than you (around 1.5kg) but I've got this carrier-http://m.therange.co.uk/skudo-3-standard-pet-carrier//the-range/fcp-product/49767 it's very sturdy and mine fit in with loads of space plus it's not too expensive.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hmmm, very similar size to the one I've seen on ebay...

May just have to buy it and see! It's only money, right? :roll:

Thank You! :D

I have the same as Omi. Fits two nethies with plenty of room to spare, they can both sit side by side in it looking out to give you an idea of size. Love how the top totally opens up, no worrying about catching legs lifting buns in and out. In fact my vets do most of the exam with them in the base of the carrier and just lift them out to check bums and teeth. Only drawback is that I find it quite heavy even when empty, but I do have a gammy neck, so it might just be me.

I have the one you've linked: my two are about 2.3kg each (but very different shapes) and fit it nicely :) It's a weighty thing though, wouldn't want to carry it very far at all!

Thanks guys!

It's only £7.99, with no bids at the moment and only been used once!

So if it stays at that price I will go for it!

I had noticed that amazon said they were around 2kg, but hopefully it will just be for vet visits and with a car we should be ok!

Do like the idea of the top opening on the one you have linked Omi, the one on ebay has a top hatch to put your hand through but no door.

I'll have to have a think and a look around!
Cheers guys :D

Back