• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you RU!

Bunny Magoo

Warren Scout
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that are there in my times of bunny advice! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I do feel guilty as I tend to only post when I need some advice...I suffer with anxiety and find when I come into the forum I'm drawn into posts about poorly bunnies which then sends my brain into overdrive worrying about my 2 and thinking 101 what ifs!

I will try and post more often as I love to hear everyone's stories about their bunnies!

Thanks once again!xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks from me, too. I'm bunnyless now and likely to remain that way, but RU has been my support over the years and I don't want to leave. xxx :love:

Thanks from me, too. I'm bunnyless now and likely to remain that way, but RU has been my support over the years and I don't want to leave. xxx :love:

You had better not !!

Bunny Magoo, I can only 'speak' for myself but I do not post Bunny advice in order to receive anything in return. I just want to try to help by sharing any information I have learned from caring for over 120 Rabbits over the years. I am no longer able to be directly involved in helping Rabbits, so if any of my posts on here have helped someone to help their Rabbit then that is all that matters to me. So dont feel 'guilty' for how or when you post, most of us are here to try to offer help and support when it is needed, be that relating to Bunny matters or to life in general !

Back