• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brace yourselves!!!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't posted for years so have been asked to update you all... I've uploaded a few photos.... ok maybe a lot!!!!

6DACA0A3-AA78-4F9E-8680-7975AAFA60B6.jpg
[/URL]

Magnificent photos, I am blown away. :love::love::love:

Archie is such a handsome boy and the photograph of him hugging the black horse, truly amazing, they are all wonderful.

Wonderful photos Lara :love: Archie is a natural infront of the camera and he appears to be a natural with animals too. But then again it is obviously in his genes, on both counts !

Is that your man in one of the pics ? If so does he happen to have an unattached much older Brother by any chance :D Mind you he'd also need the patience of a saint and the ability to cope with a complete fruit loop :roll: :lol:

Wonderful photos Lara :love: Archie is a natural infront of the camera and he appears to be a natural with animals too. But then again it is obviously in his genes, on both counts !

Is that your man in one of the pics ? If so does he happen to have an unattached much older Brother by any chance :D Mind you he'd also need the patience of a saint and the ability to cope with a complete fruit loop :roll: :lol:

Thank you :love:
Haha yes it is, he's quite bit older than me actually and has to put up with me!! He only has a sister I'm afraid ;)

Gorgeous Archie, gorgeous animals and gorgeous man. You must make a striking couple. Glad you have found your Prince at last :love: - I'm still busy kissing frogs sadly.

You look like a lovely family. Your boy is growing up surrounded with love and with animals at every turn. Its a charmed life, he'll remember it forever. I'm happy for you. He looks like you, doesn't he? So much!

Smashing pictures and what an idylic childhood your son is having, outdoors in nature and surrounded by animals :thumb:.

Hi, we haven't 'met' before :wave:

Such beautiful photographs and your little boy looks so confident horse riding x

Back