• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant bunny boarding Suffolk/Cambridgeshire/Norfolk or nearby

Bramblespack

Warren Scout
Hi,

I'm having building work done next week (exact dates still to be confirmed) and need to not have my trio of free range indoor contis running around under the builders feet. Does anybody know any good bunny boarders who 1) have a big enough space for 3 bonded giant rabbits 2) Be available at short notice next week. I don't mind if it's indoors or outdoors (although Lupin may complain if she can't watch tv) as long as they have enough space to run around.

If there's also room for two (currently free range) bonded pairs at the same place even better :)

Bunny Boarders in Ely might have space. She will sometimes open up two cages into one, or put a few runs together for an outdoor spot. She's been brilliant for me. If she has all three cages empty in the shed she might be able to use the whole she'd for them

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bunny Boarders in Ely might have space. She will sometimes open up two cages into one, or put a few runs together for an outdoor spot. She's been brilliant for me. If she has all three cages empty in the shed she might be able to use the whole she'd for them

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you, the big three are going to Bunny Boarders for a couple of days and having the whole shed! I don't think she knows what she's let herself in for though with my troublemakers :D

Back