• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello at last !!

Dorothy

Alpha Buck
Hi, Im Dorothy. I run a private Sanctuary in the South West of England mainly for problem bunnies that would find it hard to be rehomed. I am originaly from Lynda's neck of the woods ie Bonnie Scotland . I am looking forward to meeting old and new friends and sharing bunny ideas :D . I have 21 bunnies here at the momment, they stay here for life.

Hey Dorothy...you took your time my dear...but better late than never, and just a quick line before I retire to bed to say the biggest WELCOME ever to the Rabbits United Forum. :D
Love Adele and all the bunnies too

Hello at Last!!

Adelle, I thought I'd never get on here. Everything conspired against me today. OH had to do important work on computer. Every time he made coffee I made a dash to get on but couldn't get far before he came back. Also had Poppy in to have her teeth done and I was working for the first time in years in the evening. Will have more time tomorrow evening when I've shoved OH off computer. What can be more important than bunnies.

Re: Hello at Last!!

Dorothy said:
. What can be more important than bunnies.

Nothing is as worthwhile as bunnies Dorothy, I totally agree with you there!!!. My Husband often says he feels "like a Rabbit Widower"...and I retort...yes well, "I feel like a FOOTBALL Widow on occasions too", so we are well "MATCHED" :lol:
Sounds like you had to hop over a few hurdles to join us, but here you are, flushed but vocal, and its great to have your "voice" on Rabbits United :wink: .

Hi Dorothy welcome. I have the same trouble with you, which is why I am rarely able to forumise in the eve, as OH is permanently on the computer....!!! oh well, I just catch up when I am in work.... :lol: so don't get much work done.... :roll:

Hope you have fun look forward to hearing about your bunnies.

annie

Back