• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's the bunny!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
When you have that 5 minute panic as you can't find your bunny!!!!

After a good 5 mins of shouting and hunting behind the TV, sofa and cupboards.. We turn around to this! Cheeky bella!! :lol:

What's all the fuss about?!

Last edited:
I had a good "Where's the bunny" panic last week. Went to put the hooligans to bed and no sign of Harley waiting for me as usual. Called him and looked in the run on the grass and no Harley. Called again and turn around; Harley is sitting on the patio looking at me. Little s*d had dug out of one of the runaround linkups at some point.

Luckily he knows the word "pen" and hoped inside his run when I opened the door. Still can't work out how long he'd been running around as I was out at work all day.

What a cutie!

Our little Pepper (aka ThugBunny) is very clever and so far we've lost her three times: 1. Found her behind cupboard in bathroom (not scared of tiled floor like the others). 2. In the bin (!!!) 3. On top of our bed, which is higher than most beds. We were looking at floor-level so that one took a while!

She keeps us our toes :D

Back