• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello I'm Karen

Karen

Banned
I'm Karen and using my own name as my ID for a change. I live in Surrey and have 9 rabbits and 2 dogs. I have one house rabbit who I'm beginning to think is too miserable to tolerate a companion and the other rabbits live in groups outside. The oldest is just over 9 years and the youngest is 3. I especially like the oldies and run a group for owners of older bunnies.

I also currently have two rabbits belonging to a friend staying here while she tries to sell her flat and buy a house, plus 2 dutch bunnies being fostered for Bobtails plus 6 babies who are 18 days old today. So I think that is 19!

Here's a picture of one of the baby foster bunnies from 5 days ago..

13daybaby.jpg

Oh Karen, I know that you have told me about the baby bunnies, but to see one in the "fur" is really special....lucky you playing Foster Mum, bet they will keep you on your toes once they really find their feet!!.
Six lively, and cheeky baby bunnies together sounds like Heaven and Trouble all rolled into one!!. :lol:
Please keep up posted re their progress and antics. :wink:

Hi Karen! *waves* nice to see you here too. That baby looks adorable, and as Adele says, keep us up to date about them. You're certainly being kept busy.

Hi Karen, awww what a gorgeous little bunny. Bet they are upto all sorts though? I remember what little one's were like.

Angela

Hello I'M Karen!

Hi Karen, good to see you :D . The bunnie is beautifull. I have only ever had one Dutch bunny, they are lovely :oops: .

Re: Hello I'M Karen!

Dorothy said:
Hi Karen, good to see you :D . The bunnie is beautifull. I have only ever had one Dutch bunny, they are lovely :oops: .

Funnily enough, my first ever bunny was a dutch bunny and I now have a black and white dutch of my own from Bobtails called Flash. One of the bunnies I'm looking after for my friend is an agouti dutch, now joined by the fostered mum and six babies in varying shades of agouti. Boris the fostered dutch is a tricolour and beautiful - so dutch bunnies rule here at the moment!

Back