• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New home for Poppy and Oscar!

HoppyPoppy

Young Bun
I'm really pleased with how Poppy's and Oscar's new home has turned out so I just wanted to share with you all how it looks. (It might help with inspiration, I know this forum has helped inspire me a lot!)
Please excuse the mess as well! :)
If anyone has any ideas on how to improve it and make it more interesting for the bunnies, suggestions are always welcomed!
y3mqmcjnW1fyqgMuzfwTIuuEmq9J-U7E4W8-0rlNRMiT97vxK9Jhr4gPWWGdO9LEOaMHIa_wRzP9PjMwTD78MUXvnrHL99lSVNOTariEKFZI3I97paiQIdk2XL5bRIWe-ImnDBmx2rU9GZ9MjTNUUOC6bJjKJlJ-L3R_ANmhbrTPLI

y3mDSXliR0EeGN1dQ1ApXrUTN3g78t_vFZGAEAi8OwaQ65C5sFkLvbvDPFXpPvr4Wsqj71bRqT0Cx5cg4ahMM0Hay9l7xdTmTdA-qBdsVDoLd9rCVZzD1Sw-SjTzXnckfuE6eKeTaGydGOT1rleBy8NINaqyskQq_O3VoFts-MC8Es

This type of housing is so much better than a hutch. You could get them a bigger litter tray like the underbed storage boxes as your bunnies are quite big! I think they will jump over that wire at the door sooner or later!

They look so cute :love:

If your bunnies like height then you could think of building something upwards? Or cardboard boxes/castle?

It's brilliant - lucky buns :D

A nice space for them. Cardboard boxes always go down very well with mine. They're also free and not permanent, so you can change them around.

Lovely!

Yes cardboard boxes are always popular! you could fill one or two with hay as well :)

They're probably screwed into the wall, or held in place with wire which attaches to the wall as well.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back