• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The secret stash

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So I just came downstairs to find Phoebe running around with something in her mouth. It looked like a crisp which confused me as we don't have any packets of crisp in the house.

So after some chasing and following - she stopped, plonked whatever it was on the floor and proceeded to eat in.

db83e817d2c2c2bb0723f426b5a0b97a.jpg

After some chasing she gave it up (She's protective of her food).

It's a slice of lemon.

Threw that piece away and she disappeared behind the curtains and proceeded to run back out with another piece in her mouth!

Again more chasing. Turns out she has a stash behind the curtain. I think she stole them out of the glass OH had last night with gin & tonic.

She seemed to enjoy her small amount and I don't think a few small bites will do her any harm.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh she's a funny one your Phoebe - in a delightful way of course. Lets hope she isn't helping herself to gin next

At my U.S. bunny forum, one of the rabbits stole a whole lemon out of a grocery bag and took a nibble...then dropped it on the hall floor and thumped at it till her human came and took it away. :lol:

Oh Phoebe...A secret stash of ginned up lemon slices...norty bunneh! :lol:

Haha I can imagine Daphne would do the thumping.

I didn't even think about the lemon being all ginned up.

At the moment they are 'helping' clean and tidy the under stair cupboard.
This insists of Daphne trying to pull me out my my trouser legs and Phoebe nose butting me until I open the treat draw.

They're now trying out an old hamster base

4d881386288404c783c51907f54c1d8b.jpg

(Typically Daphne runs away when the camera comes out)

Haha I can imagine Daphne would do the thumping.

I didn't even think about the lemon being all ginned up.

At the moment they are 'helping' clean and tidy the under stair cupboard.
This insists of Daphne trying to pull me out my my trouser legs and Phoebe nose butting me until I open the treat draw.

They're now trying out an old hamster base

4d881386288404c783c51907f54c1d8b.jpg

(Typically Daphne runs away when the camera comes out)

Hmmm...I think you're fooling us...there's nobunny in your house but Phoebe. Daphne must be an invisible rabbit...like Harvey. ;) :lol:

Hmmm...I think you're fooling us...there's nobunny in your house but Phoebe. Daphne must be an invisible rabbit...like Harvey. ;) [emoji38]
Hehe

Here is the sneak attack of the camera.

1ff19735af9da1e7d066912d7376e07b.jpg

She ran away after she heard the click... poor phoebe was left looking very confused as to why her snuggle bunny dashed off in such a hurry

I wouldn't be surprised. She likes rum... dark rum.

She is a lady of fine taste - that's my fave tipple too (well I prefer the golden spiced ones but close)

My bridge bunny Noodle used to go to great lengths to steal my Crabbies

She is a lady of fine taste - that's my fave tipple too (well I prefer the golden spiced ones but close)

My bridge bunny Noodle used to go to great lengths to steal my Crabbies
Haha us and our alcoholic bunnies!

Hehehe...undercover camera catches ninja bunny! ;)

My Fiver doesn't like clicking noises either. I don't suppose your camera has a 'quiet' feature? Like on my mobile, if I turn off the ringtone, the camera doesn't click.

Our GSD that we had years ago didn't even like you pointing a camera in her direction, she'd hide her face! :(

So I just came downstairs to find Phoebe running around with something in her mouth. It looked like a crisp which confused me as we don't have any packets of crisp in the house.

So after some chasing and following - she stopped, plonked whatever it was on the floor and proceeded to eat in.

db83e817d2c2c2bb0723f426b5a0b97a.jpg

After some chasing she gave it up (She's protective of her food).

It's a slice of lemon.

Threw that piece away and she disappeared behind the curtains and proceeded to run back out with another piece in her mouth!

Again more chasing. Turns out she has a stash behind the curtain. I think she stole them out of the glass OH had last night with gin & tonic.

She seemed to enjoy her small amount and I don't think a few small bites will do her any harm.

:lol::lol:

I hope you're feeling much better today N :wave:

Hehehe...undercover camera catches ninja bunny! ;)

My Fiver doesn't like clicking noises either. I don't suppose your camera has a 'quiet' feature? Like on my mobile, if I turn off the ringtone, the camera doesn't click.

Our GSD that we had years ago didn't even like you pointing a camera in her direction, she'd hide her face! :(
If she sees the camera or mobile pointing at her, she runs. Awkward so and so.

This is a very very old photo but my Loki has a thing for trying to pinch alcohol... I think this glass had had a rum based thing in but he has also jumped up onto the dining room table to get at a vodka and coke! :lol:

6C06E0B6-A5A7-415D-80DC-9F00E89C6271-623-0000019A7512A6DD.jpg

Haha us and our alcoholic bunnies!

Milo has a thing for beer. If he manages to sneak into the kitchen he heads straight for the box we keep our empties in and licks the necks of the bottles. My favourite joke - it must be the hops ;)

This is a very very old photo but my Loki has a thing for trying to pinch alcohol... I think this glass had had a rum based thing in but he has also jumped up onto the dining room table to get at a vodka and coke! :lol:

6C06E0B6-A5A7-415D-80DC-9F00E89C6271-623-0000019A7512A6DD.jpg

awww:love:

Back