• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introductions

Marlene

Mama Doe
Hi everyone!

I am Marlene from Aberdeen and found my way to this forum through the help of Adele & Tamsin. I would like to wish them all good luck in this forum. They helped me greatly in my quest for information about a wild bunny I had found. Also a lovely girl, Lynda who helped me so much right at the start. Many of you on this forum will know my story and for anyone who would like to know I can point you in the right direction. The people on here are so very caring and helpful. I may be here under false pretences because my experience with my beloved Hunny Bunny was my very first one as I have never had a bunny before. My eyes have been opened to the very caring and friendly girls I have encountered and will be honoured if I can still take part even though all I have to offer is a very caring heart.

My hobby is digital photography and I have my camera at the ready all the time. I have hundreds of photos of wild bunnies, all my lovely birds who come to my bird table and some foxes and deer!! This gives me so much joy and I incorporate them into my "creations"

Dear Marlene, hello and a huge Welcome to the Rabbits United Forum.
Thank you so very much for your very kind words and Good luck wishes for our new venture.
You are a very thoughtful and lovely lady, and we are Honoured to have your input....a Big heart is great gift to share, so please do make yourself at home here, and I am sure you will encounter some lovely new friends along the way, of the Human and rabbit variety :wink:

Hi Marlene Glad to see you haven't turned away from bunnies! Give it time you may find yourself longing to fill a gap in your life, after a while you will know it's gap for rabbits.

Angela

Hi Marlene!

How lovely to see you here: how often have I thought of you in the last week or so wondering how you were after losing dear little Hunny Bunny. Felt so helpless because I couldn't get in touch. So nice that you have joined. How are you feeling now? xxx

Thank you Lizzie.............it is just amazing how I feel so supported by all your good wishes. Very, very comforting. I honestlly think about Hunny Bunny all the time. Such a lovely teeny thing and such a short life but I know a happy one.

Hi Marlene
welcome to the forum. It was so sad you lost Hunny Bunny, but you gave the little bunny so a lovely life, if a short one. x

Hello Marlene

Angela told me about Hunny Bunny :cry: so sorry I know you did all you could.

Good to "see" you anyway!

Kara x

Back