PDA

View Full Version : Introductions

Marlene
11-08-2004, 07:29 PM
Hi everyone!

I am Marlene from Aberdeen and found my way to this forum through the help of Adele & Tamsin. I would like to wish them all good luck in this forum. They helped me greatly in my quest for information about a wild bunny I had found. Also a lovely girl, Lynda who helped me so much right at the start. Many of you on this forum will know my story and for anyone who would like to know I can point you in the right direction. The people on here are so very caring and helpful. I may be here under false pretences because my experience with my beloved Hunny Bunny was my very first one as I have never had a bunny before. My eyes have been opened to the very caring and friendly girls I have encountered and will be honoured if I can still take part even though all I have to offer is a very caring heart.

My hobby is digital photography and I have my camera at the ready all the time. I have hundreds of photos of wild bunnies, all my lovely birds who come to my bird table and some foxes and deer!! This gives me so much joy and I incorporate them into my "creations"

Adele
11-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Dear Marlene, hello and a huge Welcome to the Rabbits United Forum.
Thank you so very much for your very kind words and Good luck wishes for our new venture.
You are a very thoughtful and lovely lady, and we are Honoured to have your input....a Big heart is great gift to share, so please do make yourself at home here, and I am sure you will encounter some lovely new friends along the way, of the Human and rabbit variety :wink:

Thumps
11-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Hi Marlene Glad to see you haven't turned away from bunnies! Give it time you may find yourself longing to fill a gap in your life, after a while you will know it's gap for rabbits.

Angela

bunnyhuggger
11-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Hiya!!!!! Nice to see you here too! :D

Lizzie
11-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Hi Marlene!

How lovely to see you here: how often have I thought of you in the last week or so wondering how you were after losing dear little Hunny Bunny. Felt so helpless because I couldn't get in touch. So nice that you have joined. How are you feeling now? xxx

Marlene
11-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Thank you Lizzie.............it is just amazing how I feel so supported by all your good wishes. Very, very comforting. I honestlly think about Hunny Bunny all the time. Such a lovely teeny thing and such a short life but I know a happy one.

Lazylops
12-08-2004, 09:16 AM
Hi Marlene
welcome to the forum. It was so sad you lost Hunny Bunny, but you gave the little bunny so a lovely life, if a short one. x

Kara
12-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Hello Marlene

Angela told me about Hunny Bunny :cry: so sorry I know you did all you could.

Good to "see" you anyway!

Kara x

sunshine
13-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Hello Marlene :)

MandyM
13-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Hello Marlene :wave: hope your well, so lovely to see Hunny Bunny as your aviator :)

Marlene
15-08-2004, 01:19 PM
I see lots of new members here - welcome! I am looking at all the lovely photos and thought I would like the ones who never knew my Hunny Bunny to see him as well.

Lynda posted a lovely tribute to him on her site:

http://home.btconnect.com/Nucleus/bunnyhugger/hunnybun.htm

These are my photos of Hunny Bunny who brought me such pleasure in his wee short life.

http://cards.webshots.com/cp-83549772-xniE-album/167923874vtNRCE

Karen2
15-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Hi Marlene and welcome...so sad about hunny bun :cry: