• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor bunny boarding in Bucks/Beds/Northants?

billyrosie

New Kit
Hello

Does anyone know of any good indoor bunny boarding facilities in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire or Northampton?

I have just found out that our usual lady (in Northampton) has closed. Needs to have large indoor accommodation and a very bunny savvy owner as one of my bunnies is stasis prone (but very well at the moment).

We live near Aylesbury/Leighton Buzzard but are happy to travel pretty far to the right place.

Thanks!

I used to use Bunnyhops (presume that's who you're talking about). Was gutted she closed :(. The only place I know and have used is Marilan in Kingsthorpe, Northampton. They have an upstairs bedroom converted to a bunny room but it's 2 six ft by 3ft hutches. If you booked both hutches then your bunnies could have the whole room instead.

Tracy at RNGP Welfare near Rugby does have some heated enclosures but it's all outside. But she's VERY knowledgable and it's where my lot will go to again. Tracy also uses the Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic vets in Northampton. I've yet to find any houserabbit accommodation in Bucks or Beds.

Hi Mackers

Yes it was Bunnyhops we used! No-one else I have seen yet compares. Seems to be such a lack of good indoor accommodation in this area which is making it hard to be able to go on holiday. I won't leave my buns for more than a night or two if I can't find anything with the space they are used to. Plus, I need to be re-assured they will spot if ours start having any sort of gut issues. Thanks for the other recommendations, will have a look at those. We use Cat and Rabbit too :)

Personally, I'd use Tracy as her wealth of bunny knowledge and experience is brilliant. She has two large walk-in enclosures, which are heated. If you're going away in the summer then I wouldn't worry about house-buns boarding outside. A knowledable boarder would be more important. My lot are already booked into Tracy's for next year!

Hi,
I have used Nutwood bunnies in Eggington, near Leighton Buzzard, for years. Jayne is brilliant and very rabbit savy.

Back