• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me too!

YowlYY

New Kit
Hi,

I am Gabriella and currently living in SE London, but soon to move to Nottingham. I have two house rabbits, Sir Harvey (4.5 yrs old), a dwarf lop who I adopted from Glasgow, and Nik, a Dutch of 8 months of age. I am in the process to upload pics of my bunnies, and you can see Nik here and Sir Harvey for the moment only here in my avatar:)
I am sure I know a few of you from other groups (one comes around a bit!) :wink: and I look forward to some bunny conversation and to get to know the rest of you!

Thanks to Tamsin and co. for the great idea of launching this forum!
01.gif

Hi Gabriella,

What a lovely name!!!! A huge welcome to Rabbits United, we hope to see lots of postings from Sir Harvey, who looks scrummy, and Nik (great name for a Dutch!) - couldn't see his pic cos it wouldn't let me in as it wasn't my album!! I have 4 Dutchies and a few other assorted wabbits too.

Hello Gabriella, as Lizze said Gorgeous name, Spanish?

Anyhoo big welcome to you and the fuzzies!

Kara x :D

Thanks
37.gif
...also in name of my furries 8)

I am Italian, actually from Sardinia...so your idea of Spanish wasn't too far stretched :wink:
I am looking forward to participate a bit more actively to this forum once I've moved...as you can imagine, right now there are thousands of things to take care of...and of course I am thinking also of the bonding of Sir Harvey and Nik... this will cause my grey hair on my head to increase, I guess
10.gif

Oooooh Sardinia, lovely, I always remember at school I read a atory about Sardinia and it sounded Beautiful!

Gabriella.... rolls strait off the tongue!

Kara is Russian!

Kara x

Ha yes just experimantal! my mum is called Tamara so think we have a russian theme!

Hi Vera, I am (still ) in Sydenham, almost Crystal Palace.... also near Croydon!! Nice to see that there's someone near to me who loves bunnies too
14.gif

Ciao (bet that's the wrong spelling!!!) Gabriella!!!

Lurcher girl, are you Vera, Vera or a different Vera? Are your bunnies Apollo and Charlie to name but just 2???

Back