• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now THIS, is a rabbit............

My daughter found this pic on Google of "Runt" and "Paxie"; 9kg / 20lb *OMG*. I'll bet that dog behaves him / herself *LOL*. Any idea what he is? (apart from big)

1280px-Runt_and_Paxie.jpg

Rod

Looks a bit like a Flemish to me rather than a conti. He's lovely anyhow.

I have an almost 9kg conti here who is a huge cuddle-bun :love:

Big bunnies are lovely.

I have 2 Conti's & love them. They will eat about anything, & will chew your clothes to pieces if you stand still, but they are lovely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My husband knew a gentleman whose wife raised Flemmies. I think she actually had more than 200 rabbits at one time, not all Flemish.
I remember one that I saw who was in a cage. And I should mean a box with wire. She was so lonely, she literally rubbed her face on the side of the pen as I went past, begging for a fuss. :( I made the mistake of asking OH if we could rescue her and he put his foot down and said we'd never go back there.

They are lovely bunnies, but I don't know what I would've done had he said yes, we could take her...I think I'd have gotten more than I bargained for, but I did feel so sorry for her. :(

Wow, and I thought Maisy was a big bun.
Wonder if I can convince my partner to trade the dog out for one of these :D

They are lovely but it is like having a temperamental, slightly insane dog. Tangles has been having a naughty day. She dug a hole in the sofa, attempted to rip up the quilt I'm working on and stole my cereal bar. Then she tried to eat the coffee table. Just because, ya know?

She can jump onto/over anything under about 5 ft and that I would say, along with their ability (and overt desire) to fit about anything between those lethal teeth, is the biggest challenge in keeping giants.

Having said all that, now I've had one I can't imagine ever being without one. She is hilarious and I ADORE her, especially her mischievous ways :love:

Back