• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone.
Im Chris and i have a pet lionhead buck called Simba who is extremely fluffy but so very cute and cheeky. He is a house rabbit. I had rabbits when i was a kid but this is the first one since then. I am no 29! I am a nurse for disabled children living in Basingstoke in Hampshire at moment altho originally from Norfolk
2198simbasleep2.jpg

1648Simba21.jpg

Chris

Awwww! He's absolutely gorgeous! What a lovely face. Welcome to the forum :D

Tamsin

Awwww look at him, he's gorgeous. I thought Angel was bad for being fluffy, he's nothing compared to Simba!

Angela

Hi Chris

I was feeling my way about this forum when I came across these beautiful photos. I then promptly lost them and have been searching since then. How absolutely scrummy!! I would swear he is posing for the camera.

hehehehe.. thanks
I think he knows he is so gorgeous! He's certainly good at posing. I fell in love with him when i saw him and he is still my gorgeous boy! he's such a character too.
Chris

Hello Chris

A big welcome to you!

I have Lionheads too although no where near as fluffy as Simba!!!

Kara x

Back