• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So annoyed!

So the rabbit I adopted last week from my workmate seen here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?458905-He-s-here!-With-pics-)-U-D-post-19

Arrived with an unopened bag of nuggets which I thought was a little odd but thought maybe the last packet had been used up. But since he's been here he's eaten no pellets.

I spent £100 at the vets getting him injections and medicine to bring home because he was hardly eating. Since then he's eating greens and hay but no pellets.

She messaged me tonight to ask how he was, and when I explained, she said actually the pellets I gave you are different to what he eats. He usually only eats pellets!

So my poor little bunny wasn't eating because he had different pellets, and isn't used to eating anything other then pellets!

So annoyed all this could have been avoided if she'd given me the same pellets in the first place! :evil:

Last edited:
So the rabbit I adopted last week from my workmate seen here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?458905-He-s-here!-With-pics-)-U-D-post-19

Arrived with an unopened bag of nuggets which I thought was a little odd but thought maybe the last packet had been used up. But since he's been here he's eaten no pellets.

I spent £100 at the vets getting him injections and medicine to bring home because he was hardly eating. Since then he's eating greens and hay but no pellets.

She messaged me tonight to ask how he was, and when I explained, she said actually the pellets I gave you are different to what he eats. He usually only eats pellets!

So my poor little bunny wasn't eating because he had different pellets, and isn't used to eating anything other then pellets!

So annoyed all this could have been avoided if she's given me the same pellets in the first place! :evil:

:roll:

People can be so thoughtless!

That is so annoying! I suppose she didn't realise through lack of knowledge. Anyway, he should be on the road to eating normally now.

I'm not surprised you are annoyed, as it needn't have happened. You are out of pocket, with an upset bun. What's the point in sending the wrong pellets! Hope things will be better now x

Thanks everyone. I now have his usual pellets, so hopefully he'll be eating those today along with some hay and greens. He's definitely over the worst and getting back to his usual self :love:

Back