• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time?

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Tamsin, how do I put the time on my posts? I'm sorry, I know you're really busy, but when you get time (no pun intended!) can you let us know.

PS We think you are wonderful and you deserve a huge bunny star, although they're not available, so we'll send hugs instead! :D

The time should appear automatically on posts, its on the top right after the date. I just reset the clock to GMT+1 so it should show the right time now too :D

You can also change the times in your profile if you want to.

Your welcome. I'll see about having some stars added :D

Best wishes,
Tamsin

okaaaaaay, mine doesn't have the time after the date.............. how do I fix it? I can see the bit where it says date in the profile settings, what do I need to put in, date first or time first?

Yep! Ta very much, you're talents are appreciated. Please don't ever get a 9 to 5 full time job EVER!!!!! We'd be lost without you :lol:

Back