• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay&poo-friendly hoover recommendations, please?

EyerollChamp

Alpha Buck
I've had it with my Dyson. Fair enough it gets blocked, but should I really need three different sizes of screwdriver to unblock it? When one size is the size of the ones you get in Xmas crackers? It gets blocked almost daily too.

We also have an £18 cylinder jobby from Argos which oit-performs the Dyson but you can only get the bags from argos and it's an a**e.

I can't do dustpan and brush. That's my pelvis f*****d for the day if I do.

HALP.

I use a really old Vax for bunny hoovering, brought it in 1995!!. Had it for years and it's still as good as ever :D It's wonderful for picking up hay and poop, sucks it up no problem at all. I've had to replace the filters a few times with extra bags too but these are easily found online and not very expensive. Filters can be changed easily too so not a problem. Have to say though it's very noisy now but considering it's age it's doing really well. I've even hoovered out their runs in the garden too when they have been molting a lot so they only then eat grass and not a layer of fur on top. :wave:

Sorry, me again. It's very simular to this one;

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3435005.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59157|cid:199888113|agid:17436842553|tid:aud-158518126633:pla-123768213873|crid:74692318233|nw:g|rnd:15278759612602733791|dvc:c|adp:1o3&gclid=CJ6w8-n28M4CFdgQgQodpQkEHA

Worth the money :thumb:

Turns out I lied - just ordered a Karcher. If it can handle rubble it should cope with Tanglefoot's golden nuggets :D

Poo and hay, hay and poo...

I bet you have one too :lol:

I do... and 6 guitars, 2 silver flutes, a chinese dizi flute, a piano, a celtic harp, a snake charmer, accordion, 4 harmonicas, a bazouki, African thumb harp, a zither... oh and a kazoo :D

Hay and poo
Poo and hay
This is what I do all day...

I do... and 6 guitars, 2 silver flutes, a chinese dizi flute, a piano, a celtic harp, a snake charmer, accordion, 4 harmonicas, a bazouki, African thumb harp, a zither... oh and a kazoo :D

Hay and poo
Poo and hay
This is what I do all day

..not to mention the bunnies :lol:

I'll join you in a chorus - I'll be playing my old Joanna xx

Henry again here! I don't even use a bag anymore, I just empty him into a bin bag. It's amazing how quickly he fills up.

Back