• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo Overload of my Rabbits

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

How do they get on with Morse? I know you never leave them together unsupervised but do they see each other at all?

I'm hoping to get a puppy once I can reduce the length of time I am out of the house and only have outdoor bunnies now so it won't be a major problem but I was wondering how yours reacted to each other.

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

How do they get on with Morse? I know you never leave them together unsupervised but do they see each other at all?

I'm hoping to get a puppy once I can reduce the length of time I am out of the house and only have outdoor bunnies now so it won't be a major problem but I was wondering how yours reacted to each other.

They see each other all the time ! The Rabbits totally ignore Morse and all he's interested in is pulling bits of hay out of the enclosures. He never barks at them, attempts to chase them or anything like that. Even so I will never leave him in their room unless I am there too.

Awww they r all beautifull. Sure that's enough hay !! Jane u really brought my attention to the velvet type rabbits ( not sure if that's the right name !) They r very sweet.

Back