• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Pictures of Sonic!

supersonic

Mama Doe
It's been a while... or at least it seems like it has been.

After being spoilt rotten and my grandparents whilst we were on holiday, he's back and cheekier than ever! You would not believe the difference, when I came back from uni 2 months ago he was so poorly, but he's just back to being the healthiest looking bun in the world now... other than his terrible moult :roll: every year it's different! The blond spot on his nose just came out today. In one clump. Gone!

It's been a while... or at least it seems like it has been.

After being spoilt rotten and my grandparents whilst we were on holiday, he's back and cheekier than ever! You would not believe the difference, when I came back from uni 2 months ago he was so poorly, but he's just back to being the healthiest looking bun in the world now... other than his terrible moult :roll: every year it's different! The blond spot on his nose just came out today. In one clump. Gone!

Sonic :wave: Lovely to see you again :D

Glad you're feeling so well and mischievous xx

Back