• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hellllooooooo

Stephanie

Young Bun
Hi

I already know quite a few of you 'louts' on here :lol: but for those I don't let me introduce myself.

My name is Stephanie and I'm married to Pat and we have 2 kids, Jack and Erin (7 & 2 yrs), Jesse the GSD is also a member of the family as well is Pepper and Leo the bunnies (mum & son).

I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing about your bunnies.

Pepper

Pepper2_2004.jpg

Leo

Leo_June_2004.jpg

and this is where my buns live - Chatea D'Bunnie :)

Sat_18_June_D.jpg

Steph x :

Hello! No wonder Leo is such a looker his mummy is just yummy, you lucky person having such cute bunnies!

Angela

Hello there Stephanie...so glad you have found us...thank you for making the first Bunny postings on this Rabbits United Forum..this a Historic moment!!. Gorgeous bunnies by the way too. :wink:
Are you still planning to visit us sometime in the Autumn??

Hiya, Steph!!! And welcome!!!! Those bunnies are truly gorrrgeous!!!! Aaaaaaaaw! So pleased to see you.

Steph hows the lino tile floor working in the Chateau De Bunny? Sorry to be nosey where did you get the tiles from?

Angela

Marlene said:
Hi Stephanie

Lovely bunnies and a lovely "home" as well. How did you mange to put your photos on???

Hi Marlene,

I store all my photos on www.photobucket.com

When I want to add a photo I go to my album in Photobucket click on the IMAGE (not the URL link) (which then highlights in blue), right click to copy and then go back to your posting and right click and paste direct into your text area.

Hope this helps.
Steph

Hi Stephanie, just give me the nod when you wish to visit..anytime after the 5th of September is fine...PM me if you have some suggestions for dates :D

Ooooh hello Steph.... how nice to see you here! Were adding up now aren't we... new members are joining fast and thick :lol:

Back